Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
- Post Date:July 15, 2022
- Views 394
Keystone Interpreting Solutions is looking for ASL Interpreter in Minnesota!
- To interpret for a wide variety of Deaf consumers (Deaf, DeafBlind, Hard of Hearing, etc.)
- Interpreting setting range might include general, education, community, health, theatre, team interpreting (deaf and hearing) and more.
- Able to effectively communicate in spoken English and in American Sign Language (ASL), with deaf, deaf-blind and hard of hearing individuals.
- Strong understanding of Deaf culture and resources related to deafness and interpreter standards.
- Works with minimal supervision. Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information and comply with HIPAA and other privacy requirements.
- Ability to work and effectively deal with multiple types of personalities in a variety of situations.
- Certification is preferred.