Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Post Date:December 16, 2021
- Views 695
Keystone Interpreting Solutions is looking for ASL Interpreter in Maryland!
- To interpret for a wide variety of Deaf consumers (Deaf, DeafBlind, Hard of Hearing, etc.)
- Interpreting setting range might include general, education, community, health (including Frederick Health Hospital), theatre, team interpreting (deaf and hearing) and more.
- Able to effectively communicate in spoken English and in American Sign Language (ASL), with deaf, deaf-blind and hard of hearing individuals.
- Strong understanding of Deaf culture and resources related to deafness and interpreter standards.
- Works with minimal supervision. Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information and comply with HIPAA and other privacy requirements.
- Ability to work and effectively deal with multiple types of personalities in a variety of situations.
- Certification is preferred.
Related Jobs (1)
Staff Interpreter – DMV on September 26, 2022 Full Time